Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exam Prep Help

As I mentioned earlier, second-year students are starting to study for the comprehensive exam. To help them, I've asked the scientific staff to contribute to a list of papers, books, and other resources that they think are important for the students to be familiar with.  I'll post it here when it's complete.

Now, I don't think anyone on the scientific staff has actually taken the comprehensive exam (at least not in its current form).  But you, post-generals students, you have!  Please help your fellow students by commenting on this post and identifying the papers, books, web pages, etc., that you found most helpful while studying for the comprehensive exam.  I'm sure the second-year students will appreciate your help, and I'll bet the scientific staff will discover something new too.

No comments:

Post a Comment